Role: Product designer / Administrator
Busy and varied role
Small, successful manufacturing co Satisfactory requires the professional skills of an experienced Product Designer.
- Your administration and sales support background in a busy environment will be an asset. Intermediate to Advanced product design skills, including painting, maths, strong attention to detail and follow through, are a must in this diverse role.
- With a breakdown of 75% product design support and 25% admin and management focus, you will utilise your strong project management and organisational skills.
- The admin aspect of your role will encompass the input of technical and detailed orders for the production area. Liaison with other employees, general office administration, reception duties and secretarial support where required, will keep you challenged and busy.
- If you are proactive with a strong design focus, take pride and ownership in your contribution, have excellent attention to detail and want to be part of a growing organisation this could be your next long term role.
- Oculus Rift
- Oculus Go
- Pico Store
- Gear VR Store
- Steam (Oculus, Vive, MR & OpenVR compatible)